Ads 468x60px

Invader Zim Gir Amigurumi Art Studio Mascot with Link to Pattern

GIR! I do not know what it is about this character from Invader Zim but I just love him! He is a mascot for my art studio and he just happens to be in the green color that I like to sprinkle about the space for inspirational stimulation. As much as I've enjoyed making gifts for my family it felt super good to treat myself. You can get the pattern here, I crocheted his tongue with the tail pattern since I didn't have red felt.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. It's so cute it almost makes me want to learn to crochet, almost. well no it doesn't. I admire you for the patience it must take to crochet all those little dolls. They are are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates