Ads 468x60px

Rat Love Art Mixed Media Abstract Painting

This mixed media rat trio painting is a celebration of my love for those adorable fuzz balls.  It was a gorgeous day, I enjoyed creating this outside while the girls were playing with their baby dolls on the swing.  Made with acrylic paints, oil pastels, water soluble crayons and colored pencils it's bright and they appear to pop off the canvas.  I photographed it on the deck when I was finished and used my feet to give you an idea of the scale.







7 comments:

  1. Shared with A Favorite Thing http://mockingbirdhillcottage.com/2013/06/a-favorite-thing-42/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful art, love all the color.
    Visiting from A Favorite Thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright, inquisitive eyes you've managed to capture so beautifully.

    Thanks so much for joining in this week.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shared with Mandarin Orange Monday http://www.lorikart.com/2013/06/mandarin-orange-47.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you've used! I am a homeschool evaluator in Florida and one of the families I evaluated raises rats to sell as pets- First I've heard of it! They love them! Me... I'm ok to just look-not pet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So expressive and colourful. Beautiful work!Thank you for sharing on Mandarin Orange Monday:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates