Ads 468x60px

Steampunk Monocle, Spider Looking at You, Inside Achilles' Heel Draw Journal

Hello,thinking about my blog buddies.  I've been hoping to see everyone's blog posts this weekend, here it is Saturday night already and I still haven't had the chance.  BUT life has been good busy, happy and exhausted come evening really the best kind of days.  I've squeezed in a few drawings throughout the last few days all drawn with just pen except the fruit salad which I added colored pencil.  Cross your fingers that I can visit everyone tomorrow.  I can't wait to see what you've created!
A Monocle

Achilles' Heel

A Salad

An Ascot

A Paperweight

A Spider

An Envelope






1 comment:

  1. That spider is amazing! I love the envelope / letter sketch too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates