Ads 468x60px

Draw Something That Has Buttons

I haven't drawn an item from the EDM Challenge list in a while.  This shirt has buttons on the back and after drawing it I realized that the most important part (the buttons) aren't showing.  It's a good memory trigger of the only T shirt anyone in our family has with a button up back.

EDM 328


I also included pictures of the cottage with the windows added.  I learned on a windy day with my papers blowing around that windows are very important if I closed the doors to block the wind I could no longer see the girls.




2 comments:

  1. Really great sketch. Very loose and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice sketch :D I am sure we all can imagine the buttons

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates