Ads 468x60px

Yes, Zeal and I Did It!

Y is for Yes and Z is for Zeal.  I did it, FINISHED!  The ones I loved I added to my final page as a reflection of the journey.  I learned a lot about my character during this practice.  The things that really mattered and some self flaws that I was willing to let go.  Thanks to Bernice for hosting the A to Z of Me and the inspiration to make these pages for my journal.  Thanks to everyone that shared supportive comments along the way.  Now with this done, I'm really looking forward to getting back to my other art projects.  Does anyone else have spring on their mind?



3 comments:

  1. Great pages. I enjoyed seeing them. I like the way you added everything to the last page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages and those scriptures are some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on completing your challenge! I have greatly enjoyed your journal pages! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates