Ads 468x60px

March Daffodil Art Drawing in Progress and N is for Nature

I felt free spirited and bought a 9 x 12 sketchbook.  Lately, to add a new book I feel like I need to have some sort of artistic direction to take it in.  I used to just buy books then figure it out later.  Either way as long as the books don't stay blank, that would suck.  I'm going to take this book through the year with seasonal changes and gratitude.  The work in progress drawing is of our daffodils in the front garden.  I'll post the completed art after I finish the last of the A to Z of Me journal pages.  Today's letter is N for Nature not too much detail.  With this project some pages really jump out at me and others lay flat.  Maybe this one will be more complete after I get my actual writing down on it.  Some other pages worked out that way too.  Every creation especially in art journaling is its own journey.



Shared with A to Z of Me

1 comment:

  1. Daffodils are my favorite flowers! Love your journal page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates