Ads 468x60px

L is for Laughter

03-15-2013 In lieu of going to the flower show my mother and I took my daughter's to the art supply chain to get our spring fling on.  It was actually quite enjoyable to walk slowly up and down the aisles and admire the flowers as if we were at an exhibition.  The little girls loved it.  Going as far as to sniff and say oohs and aahs at the very pretty ones.  As souvenirs from the experience they each got a pair of binoculars.  This frog was one of the funny things we saw while there, it's not every day you see a yoga frog.  I felt he was lucky, maybe it was the gold tipped feet and hands?


2 comments:

  1. Everyone should have a yoga frog! Great drawing. Sounds like you had a lovely time. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this yoga frog...very cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates