Ads 468x60px

I is for Interests

03-10-2013 My interests usually involve some form of creating (exhaling) or reading and watching (inhaling) of information.  During down time I adore a good book, video game puzzles, reading blogs, internet shopping and watching DVR or YouTube videos.  Too much inhaling of information makes me cranky though.  When that happens I need a good hands on time stretch.  ART!  Drawing and Painting are big ones that I love and usually try to do daily.  I'm also okay with cooking or house organizing. Don't tell anyone but I secretly love cleaning our house, especially when I know it will stay clean for a little while.


Shared with A to Z of Me Paint Party Friday

14 comments:

  1. Very clever letters. I especially like "goals". I like how you are choosing substantial words and not just noun animals for example. More creative and challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We probably have more interests than we realise:)
    Very creative work
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome journal page and post!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your lettering, great page

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exciting journal page! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous journal page, I love your vintage color palette. HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice lettering and a great way to express yourself on a journal page.Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your page...great work! wish I liked to clean house...everything looks like a potential art supply to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. terrific journal page.
    Happy PPF, Annette x
    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely page, wish I shared your love of cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful lettering, love how your A is so very three dimensional! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful art and I am pretty much the same as you...inhale, exhale..lI switched from crosswords to scrabble years ago! I like cleaning when I know it will stay that way for awhile too!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent Bible verse. Love the beautiful artwork. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the very elegant lettering you have done here to express your LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates