Ads 468x60px

B is for Believe

03-01-2013 My higher power lights the way even in the darkest of night, glow bugs seemed like a good analogy for that.  However I bet everyone has a lightning bug story.  My Mom had one about how her brother would make glowing rings for her and how it was, "really pretty but kind of cruel."  I drew this journal page for the A to Z of Me which will be expiring at the end of this month.  I will complete all of the letters for this activity and love the chance to spend time reflecting with the bible verses. Click the Bible Verse label below to see all the pages in this series.


Shared with A to Z of Me

1 comment:

  1. Mary, You make such wonderful journal pages. Many of them are things we all grew up doing but have forgotten. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates