Ads 468x60px

Art Journal, Soda Can and J is for Journey

03-11-2013 So much has been artistically buzzing around in my head for several days.  I've been wanting to get things down on paper but for whatever reason I've been resisting.  Stubborn.  Tonight I settled into my art space and drew the journal page it's a memory of our 2 yr old Aurora during the end of February.  I was gushing so much about her when I reread it I saw the use of "and" a lot!  The Can was something I was drinking it's a five minute, "Do It Now" drawing.  You may remember that I did this with toys once before.  I like the way I feel when I tell my inner thoughts to shut up and just draw.  Finally the last photo is from the A to Z of Me series I'm working through this month.

Art Journal Page

Five Minute Can

J is for Journey

Shared with A to Z of Me Art Journal Every Day
A Favorite Thing

5 comments:

  1. Aw, that top page is soooo sweet. What a lovely memory to get down. Sometimes it's the little things that are the most poignant isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep saying I will begin an art journal. I used to draw and doodle but it doesn't come quite so easy to me now. 2 year olds are so sweet. To them, everything is new and awesome. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!

    Big Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!

    Thanks so much for joining in this week!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates