Ads 468x60px

Hand Drawing of Eagle Hand Project

When I'm trying to think of an idea for something to draw nothing comes to me.  However when I just live a happy life ideas and objects jump in front of me screaming for my attention.  This is a drawing of an eagle that was part of Isabelle's lesson for the letter E.  I especially loved the way she cut out her hands and the stretching of the upper case E as she attached it to the paper. Craft projects are really fun to draw especially children's because of the unique variations in their cutting and adhering.

Shared with Sunday Sketches

8 comments:

  1. That looks great and an awesome idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to Isabelle ~ well done and creative ~

    Carol of: (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bird is flying straight at me.... Duck! Oops, no ... eagle!!

    (sorry, really bad joke!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He makes me happy! Love the joke wrightstuff haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is very cool... love the hand/wings... what a great solution...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates