Ads 468x60px

Extra Snack Cakes? No Way!

I've spent a bunch of time gearing up for tomorrow's first homeschooling holiday.  Most of the activities planned are either crafts or games and they each get heart bags with treats and small toys.  We spend a bunch of time each day working hard so I figured they'd enjoy something a lot more fun.  I'm looking forward to it!  

This afternoon after getting back from the library and food shopping I squeezed in time to draw.  These were the excess snack cakes from the cabinet.  My family of four usually go through about three boxes a month I was quite surprised to see so many left when I came to restock it.


Shared with A Favorite Thing

16 comments:

  1. yummy sketching, when our children were small these disappeared very quickly!Even faster when teenagers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! They look so good to eat.

    Have a great day!
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh, I so miss being able to indulge in pre made goodies. But having to be gluten free really puts most of those things in the "no" category. Lucky for me chocolate is gluten free!! Now all I need is to find someone to buy me some, hehehe. Great drawing, I'm drooling, lol. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! they wouldn't last long in our house!

    i homeschooled my daughter, grades 1-12. she graduated almost 2 years ago - it was a wonderful blessing to be able to do that together! sounds like you have it under control :) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snack cakes look so yummy and delicious! A beautiful sketch and great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so yummy, wonderful drawing.
    Von

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummo!! Looks like your cabinet is full of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love a painting or sketch taken directly from the pantry or kitchen... it is my favourite place for inspiration... xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my! Your pastries look scrumptious. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovevthe drawing of the excess cakes. Must be hard work home-schooling, but rewarding. Are the kids artistic too?

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a lovely drawing and I hope the Valentine's homeschool-day was outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great drawing. Sadly there are no snack cakes in my cupboard.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always love seeing what you come up with, Mary!

    Thanks so much for joining in this week!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so enjoying your paintings and drawings each week!

    Happy snack cakes and weekend to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates