Ads 468x60px

Bikini Clad Snow Person

02-03-2013 As if putting a snow person into a bikini will somehow make winter end faster.  No different than a ground hog not seeing its shadow working, right?  Not every meditative doodle is lines and rhythms sometimes it's just thoughts casually breezing by the minds eye.



What I bought at the store today for List It Tuesday
1. Fat markers - the girl's were dried out
2. Flip top plastic shoe boxes - to store puzzles and games
3. Laundry detergent unscented & scented - because Aurora has sensitive skin
4. Body soap for myself - bummed that they don't have mine trying a new smell err umm I mean scent
5. Got out of the store without buying everything the kids told me to buy....

8 comments:

  1. Haha! Hilarious! And very well done. Extremely stylish bikini and I love the arms up in the air. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. {G} Grrrr...I'm with you on #4. It's really annoying when a store quits carrying my favorite products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sexy snowgirl! Nnow that's something you don't see every day! {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! You win...the best part of shopping for others is that you can 'forget' to pick up what you don't want to carry! I'm sure the girls will understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say if the bikini might work, give it a shot...for all our sakes : )
    Great list, how well I know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary,

    I need some of all you listed! Love your bikini clad snowgirl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so much fun! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates