Ads 468x60px

Big Winner Monopoly Piece Successful Chic

I made a shout out post last week asking blog followers to contact me with an idea for something to draw...specifically asking, "What am I going to draw?" here is the response that I was waiting for it came from Kirstin McCulloch, "Mary this is such an awesome idea! So i am watching the morning news here in oz, and they have a article on monopoly and they have decided the iron has to go + its being replaced by the cat, so my suggestion is that you should draw a monopoly piece that you would love to use.... X"   Well Kirstin here she is, even playing this game during fifth grade I never understood how a dog and boot could be multi millionaires.  Any other suggestions for things to draw always feel free to leave them in the comment section.  Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. GOOD one!! I like that idea of drawing a game piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary i love this piece! I never understood what an iron had to do with the game either! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates