Ads 468x60px

Drawing Prompts with Starting Line #3

Ever been faced with a blank piece of paper,the itch to draw and nothing comes to mind? Try the starting line. Copy it with your favorite liner pen or right click, save and print the image. Follow the prompts with or without using the starting line. Have fun!

My results from Week #2  using the word prompt "Birds in Hats" with the starting line.

Week #2 After


Week #2 Starting Line Before












NEW STARTING LINE VISUAL PROMPT:

























WORD PROMPTS:
Escape
Steampunk Cowboys, Ladies, Vehicles
My Salvation
The Apocalypse
Vanity
Lab Experiments Gone Wrong
Mental Blocks
Muse Love
Art Therapy
What's in my Head?
Yin and Yang
Fountain of Youth
Peace Signage
Valentine Hearts
Funky Faces
Smiley Faces
Bikinis
You and Me



Shared with Sunday Sketches  Artist's Play Room

15 comments:

  1. such great techniques!!Excellent advice, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE where you went with this prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the APR - this is BOUND to cheer Jenn up! It certainly made me smile. Fab work :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so cool how you can see something in just a simple line! love the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Mary. What a fun challenge. I love your take on it and the big, googly eyes on the bird. Hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! It would be fun to implement. Absolutely adore your banner btw! Fab

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's funny...birds with hats! I LOVE it!! I like his eyes especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very unique and fun!!

    Smiles, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such fun!! I've just shifted gears from Photo Art Friday to APR and this shook the cobwebs loose!! I think this is an extraordinary idea. I am all over writing prompts, but a lot of why I am drawing more Now is BEcause I want drawing to BE as energising to me as writing is. this is a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your bird is just adorable, I must say, lol. He made me smile, thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the word prompt "Birds in heads"! And I love especially your funny, colorful bird. In fact I would like to have this kind of fanciful bird in my head too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so much fun Mary. I have never heard of "the starting line" before. Birds in Hats is a really great word prompt, too. It can bring up so many pictures in your imagination! How did you do the background of your happy bird drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE your whimsical bird, Mary, especially his clever facial expression. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, so much fun! Glad to be introduced to The Starting Line!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates