Ads 468x60px

Horrified Goodbye and a River Divide

I didn't have a chance yesterday to post my meditative doodle so after I finished tonight's I uploaded both at once.  Yesterday's inspiring thought came from a song I heard on the radio while driving home from town.  Train - 50 Ways to Say Goodbye it isn't high art but it was a celebration of the line, "she was eaten by a lion."  It made me laugh the thought of her surprise when she found out her demise. 

Tonight's doodle started from this thought when it came to my mind, "A river carves a canyon."  Who knows how flowers, bunnies and butterflies played into that?  When I was finished looking at it I think the divide was created with the dots path.  One little heart separated from all the other hearts.  Stay tuned for the second part of the Guided Tour to Meditative Art Doodling Monday to see what kind of fun you can have too.


Shared with Sunday Sketches

3 comments:

  1. i love your work! it's so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty doodle! I have to look up that song, that inspired your quirky sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your sketches. I love how they're filled with color and life. Hee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates