Ads 468x60px

Draw Something That Represents a New Year's Goal

You really can't go to any art blog this week without seeing some sort of resolution or goal for the new year.  I had none and felt a little guilty so I pulled this one out of my hat; I will be more spontaneous.  Tonight I grabbed my pen, colored pencils and sketchbook, sat on the counter and just drew what I saw.  No preparation or beforehand thought.  This is the drawn product of that spontaneity.  I love sitting on the counter, it's my favorite place to sit in the house (oh yeah I'm a rebel) and the view is actually pretty interesting. 

Links to other drawings of this kitchen:
Two points of view
Appliance and accesories
Coffee Maker (what I was sitting next to)
EDM 48

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates