Ads 468x60px

Draw Out in Public

I went to the local air field looking for an interesting drawing subject.  It would have been great to draw one of the Chinook helicopters but I got nervous since they are military vehicles.  So I settled on this little puddle jumper with its interesting angles and colors.  I was still acutely aware that the owner might show up and yell at me for drawing his plane.  Is that a feeling that ever goes away?

*I just deleted 3 awesome comments when I tried to click Publish I was totally bummed.  I'm still getting familiar with the touch screen computer.  If you don't see your comment published that is why. Thanks for your comments and I will try extra hard not to let that happen again!


EDM 36

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for being brave enough to sketch in public. I've tried it a couple of times and it does get easier! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your "plein air" sketches. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates