Ads 468x60px

Winter Snow Memories and Plastic Shopping Bags

12-01-2012  Have you ever used shopping bags in unconventional ways?  Here are two ways I've used them.  Winter is fast approaching and now that it's December my mind rushes back to memories of snowball fights and shoveling.  One particular year 2009 I believe there was so much snow.  At that time I owned a miniature horse and I shoveled a path out to his corral.  With each shovel full I mumbled to myself, "I love my horse." over and over until I made it to him.








































Shared with Sunday Sketches

12 comments:

  1. What a great drawing to show how you used your plastic bags. I hope your horse appreciated all that effort :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so nice of you! the sketch is so illustrative! Well, here, we have rainy season and plastic bags have come in handy at times as raincoats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep - I remember wearing plastic bags on our feet! tooooo funny, can't remember the last time I thought of that! sweet drawing!
    cheers, dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute sketch! Glad you made it to your horse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the plastic bags on her feet. Fun sketch.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sketch and so colorful and creative ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch, expressive and lively!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This drawing is adorable!! Very fun! I am inspired - I am going to make snowballs right now in my freezer, then I am going to put them in a plastic bag and walk into the Florida sun, and listen to them slosh around as they melt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I was a little girl, we used to put plastic bags on our socked feet before we put our rubber boots on...mad e it easier ot get them on an d off..even did it in our ice skates...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates