Ads 468x60px

Holiday Preparations

12-13-2012 Not much drawing time just this little doodle with some blacked out spots from yelling at my inner critic.  I've been crazy busy with holiday preparations after spending two hours mixing and five hours baking 246 cookies they disappearred fast out to Mom's work, my Husband's work and to the preschool.  It's my favorite activity to get me into the holiday spirit. 

It even spurred me into getting the tree up which is my least enjoyable holiday chore.  Every year I go through the same mental steps:
1. think of getting a real tree 
2. think of having no tree (grinchy I know)
3. think of  a smaller easy up tree then finally...
4. accept my fate and get the job done




























Shared with List It Tuesday

4 comments:

  1. I don't like the tree (the artificial tree we have, you have to spread the branches out!) but enjoy the ornaments. So this year we took only the top section down from the attic! It worked! {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I didn't think we were going to have a tree, but one of my roommates came in with a tree today. It's wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary,

    The tree is the centerpiece of my holiday favorites too, but what a chore to get it out of the attic! I confess I have an artificial pre-light tree, but it is very, very beautiful to me.

    Kudos for baking 246 cookies/I'm sure everyone enjoyed them.

    I'm enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your list made me laugh because i have considered the grinchy, no tree approach for several years, too, but always end up deciding that it wouldn't be Christmas without the tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates