Ads 468x60px

Mushrooms are Fun

The battery light is blinking on my keyboard so I probably don't have a lot of time to talk.  Just sharing a little mushroom doodle I did tonight.  I've got no artistic direction just wondering around a bit until I find the next project to focus on.  Sepia pen and markers I liked it better with just sepia the markers didn't do well with this paper.



Pie in the sky Wish list

1. The roof repairs finished
2. Rear yard trees cleared
3. New garage built
4. Convert old garage to art studio
5. Muscle car with a V8 loud exhaust

Shared with List It Tuesday

11 comments:

  1. Oh such a very lovely mushroom house! I've been drawing mushrooms for probably x'mas cards.. it would be a good idea to make some mushrooms with a window and door, thank you for the idea! :)

    Lovely colors of the markers, and soft and nice by the sepia pen!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. crossed the roof off my list this summer..but I particularly love #5..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute mushroom! I hope you get your new studio from the old garage wish. Wouldn't that be great!
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very useful wish list, Mary! I love your mushroom drawing...I wish I had even a smidge of drawing talent. I'll have to live vicariously through you! lol Thanks for visiting my page, and have a lovely Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you get things repairs and cleared in short time. Then get your studio! Cute little snail and mushroom! {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Short and sweet list :) a muscle car, huh? That's a surprise listing! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little mushroom doodle is so cute! It made me feel happy immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a garage-related wish on my list too! They seem so often to be forgotten spaces, I think.
    I love your snail :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mary, I share a wish from your list about turning a garage into an art studio. I have a new garage I'd like changed into an art studio.

    Here's to wishes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates