Ads 468x60px

Show Me What You Got {Oct 17th to 23rd}





You've reached a closed SMWYG add your link to the New Week HERE.

Done something creative and fun? Share it! Every Wednesday I want to know what you wonderful artists, creatives, off the grid fun lovers are up to.  Not sure if you should link your page? Ask yourself, "Did I love making this?" If the answer is, "Yes." than this is where you belong.

You missed this weeks linkup. Thanks to Mari Carmen, Viv, Carolyn Dube and Jan at D & D for participating.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mary! Well, I have added my link but I don't know if I have done things in the right way. Please, tell me if there are something wrong because this is the first time I participate in something like that. Thank you very much.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! I am off to see what the other artists have created!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates