Ads 468x60px

Show Me Something Creative {Autumn Oct 3rd to 9th}


You've reached a closed SMWYG add your link to the New Week HERE.

Done something creatively delicious?  Share it!  Every Wednesday I want to know what you wonderful artists, creatives, off the grid fun lovers are up to.


Not sure if you should link your page?  Ask yourself, "Did I love making this...art, DIY project, craft, recipe, activity etc"  If the answer is, "Yes." than this is where you belong.
\
Thanks to Marcia, Mary Redford, Raeven, Linda, Vicki, Margaret Ann, Rebecca, monbaum, Live. Grow. Nourish. Create, Phil Davis, karen, Michelle, Thor and Arnold L. Romero for participating this week.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, Mary,

    I've bookmarked this page. Now should I add the "Show Me something Creative" button to my blog?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I don't know how, but I somehow linked twice. You may be able to delete one of them from your end, because I don't know how to do it from my end. Sorry! Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates