Ads 468x60px

Pasta Artsizolla Recipe and Drawing

I felt inspired to draw recipe ingredients, this is what we ate for dinner.  Since it is a meal I created myself it didn't have a proper name so I called it Pasta Artsizolla since I drew it.  This dinner was super quick, easy and cleaned up in a snap.

1/2 lb Angel Hair Pasta
1/2 C Sour Cream
2 C Grilled Chicken
1 small can mushrooms
1/4 t Garlic Powder
3 T Lemon Juice
4 T Butter

Cook pasta and grilled chicken as per package directions chop chicken set aside.  Place butter and mushrooms in a 2 quart bowl microwave 2 minutes add sour cream, garlic powder, lemon juice and grilled chicken mix well.  Add pasta microwave an additional 2 minutes.  Salt and pepper to taste.



Shared with Cooking Thursday

3 comments:

  1. oh - I love this ... a DRAWN recipe!! And it does LOOK and sound yummy too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you drew the recipe. I always thought it would be fun to do a cookbook that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!!! Anything with sour cream is fabulous. This sounds super easy and totally delicious-right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates