Ads 468x60px

Little Bean Art Journal Page

10-03-2012 Oh how I adore my at journal.  It's this great little sanctuary to let go of the drudgery that happens in day to day life.  Even the greatest life has some weight to it.  It's not really about complaining but rather decompressing.  This is what I created today when I needed some time alone. 

See more Art Journal pages also don't forget if you've made something you love to link up with Show me something Creative the linky tool will be open until October 9th so if you don't have something to now but will be posting come on back and share.










































Shared with Tuesday Alchemy  Papertake

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful art journal page!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates