Ads 468x60px

Gorgeous Weather to Make Inchies

We started today with a Book Fair at Isabelle's school, they offered muffins with mom.  Books and treats how could a lady resist?  Afterward Aurora and I came home and she played outside.  Armed with pen and markers in hand I played too.  Making these inchies (1" x 1" cardstock) while I was watching her play.  They're intended for a swap that I signed up for yesterday.  I was supposed to make six but anyone who has made inchies knows they're addictive.

7 comments:

  1. cute inchies :) I like the bright colors and the the designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool. Love all your art. Ive never done inchies before. seems ummm small!!! May have to try a few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them. They're all so bright and happy feeling

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun addiction! Sounds like a day filled with joy from start to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love inchies! these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates