Ads 468x60px

For All Moms Everywhere, Thank You

I've had a flood of ideas lately.  This is the first to make it to the light of day.  It was an adventure in mixed media.  This project taught me that I enjoy ripping up paper and working in a random way.  I affixed this background the same way and treated it with a light layer of gesso.  The rest was planned out which is par for my creative process.  I worked a bit longer on this then originally planned but it felt so good I couldn't stop until everything was done.




























Shared with Art Journal Every Day

8 comments:

  1. I love children illustration and your is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - the illustration, the idea, and the materials used. Excellent! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of this, all the paper ripping appeals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can so relate to this Mary! Wonderfully illustrated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love working random, it's the only way I feel creative. Isn't that weird ;-)
    I adore how this turned out. It so feels like that sometimes.
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of this, us moms do carry a lot of weight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautifully drawn :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Mary! So able to relate, just put a soccer ball at my feet to kick along as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates