Ads 468x60px

Felt Fashion Dress Up Dolls

10-31-2012  Well I did something a little different tonight instead of drawing I made our daughters some felt dolls.  Four to be exact and a wardrobe that would make Cher take a second glance.  Eleven each of skirts and pants, twenty two each of shirts and dresses in four different styles.  I can't wait to watch them play.  I figured if they really like them when they are older I'll make hair, shoes etc. right now Aurora is almost two and little things aren't in the equation.  I may still add faces but I have to experiment to see what media will work best for that.  I guess for now they'll just have to imagine faces.  Maybe that's a good thing?

























Shared with Not Just a Housewife

1 comment:

  1. What a great job you have made of these. I'm sure your little ones will loves to play with them. (Would fabric markers work for the faces?, just a thought). Have a great Thursday....ann.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates