Ads 468x60px

Draw Something Ceramic

10-15-2012 When I decided to redecorate our kitchen I went on a hunt for the most interesting canisters I could find.  I figured between those and the table cloth that was really what was going to set the room up.  It's a working kitchen so I don't load up the counters with stuff I want that space clean and ready to use.  I learned quickly that box chains carry three types of kitchen items black, white and silver, that's it.  Every store the same cookie cutter plain.  I found these after searching in a few thrift stores.  I love that they are vintage and they fit my colors and style choices for the space.

See other EDM Drawings

EDM 43

6 comments:

  1. such cute looking canisters. My mom loves stuff like that :D
    Nice sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want these jars! Love mushrooms :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice! I love them very much. By the way... my daughter, Rebeca, was born in 1978 :)

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I vintage, too! :-). I was 11 in '78 and remember that country kitchen look being very popular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those canisters will certainly make your kitchen feel more homey. Glad you found them. Great sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates