Ads 468x60px

Draw a Piece of Fruit

10-27-2012 When I find myself stuck with nothing to lube my drawing hand I pick up my Every Day Matters list.  Today was a piece of fruit.  It's not my A game I know I'm distracted by Hurricane Sandy.  New Jersey is sitting center stage for all the storm ruckus.  Our home is nestled between two areas of flood plain.  As long as the house takes no damage we'll be fine however if we need to leave the flooding will make it difficult to go.  An apple a day keeps the mean storm away? 

EDM 24

3 comments:

  1. Stay safe, Mary!!

    Great apple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed the storm doesn't do your house any damage x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely looks delicious! :D Well drawn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates