Ads 468x60px

Pen Woes and a Pretty Pink Shirt

I wanted to draw this outfit so much today but my patience just wasn't there.  I got so fed up with my Micron pen that I pushed down the tip.  I'm through with those pens for a little while, the way the nibs wear down agitate me.  I need a good fast drying permanent pen that comes in at least two nib sizes for a heavy handed artist.  I was wondering if ball points come in permanent ink?  Anyway this is the outfit I wore today.  I liked the way the necklace and shirt complement each other.  I finally had some time this evening to draw them properly.

See more pages from my Fashion Memoir sketchbook



What I'm Wearing
Blouse Style & Co
Sneakers Skechers
Pants Old Navy
Necklace 1928

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates