Ads 468x60px

Letter F - Frog and Fairy in Flowers

It's a new month, I was going through the blogs 30 day stats and came across something that I hadn't taken notice of before.  Comments, 844 in the year since June 2011 when I turned the comment form on.  Amazing.  I read back through a bunch of them.  I'm so filled with joy to have had so many wonderful people's support.  Thank you

On to the art.  Letter F.  For any doubters he's done and so cute, I just love him.  The fairy looks like she's holding up her hands like Richard Nixon's, "I am not a crook." moment.  I really didn't know what she was doing up there but the frog was terribly patient.  I've really been enjoying creating in children's illustration style.  Bouncing around from E to G definitely gave me a chance to make this one even better and I'm pleased with the results.

See more Alphabet Inspired art



Shared at ABAC  Paint Party Friday

22 comments:

  1. Another fun picture! I love the frog's blase expression especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! I'm following your project and you are so inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe this is such fun, lovely sunny, bright, cheery piece of artwork.
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great picture!!! Wonderfully done :) Thanks for joining us at ABAC :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright, colourful and fun - your art made me smile!
    Thanks for sharing your work with us at ABAC's first challenge.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely and whimsical drawing!!! You have great talent!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Just a super cute scene, but I especially like the frog and flowers. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. there is a real freshness to your work... and the use of colour is wonderful...xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable alphabet inspired art!
    Congratulations on your 811 comments, too! It's a joy visiting your blog.
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so cute!!! Good job and Happy ppf!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delightfully created Frog ~ Love it ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very fun... doesn't every frog need a fairy? Beautiful work. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fun drawing, love the frog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so much fun! I love how the frog seems bemused by the fairy on his head. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun and sweet illustration, well done! The frog's expression is priceless! HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute project! Love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at ABAC!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sheer Delight! Your style rocks!
    HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the proportions of everything, the colors are brilliant. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the happy colors and picture. Thanks for joining us over at ABAC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates