Ads 468x60px

Doodles from the Inside Cover

09-03-2012 From my 365 draw daily sketchbook.  Sometimes when I feel stumped with this challenge I doodle inside the back cover.  Drawing for a specific subject every day for a hundred fifty days gets boring, annoying, fulfilling and accomplishing.  Mixed bag of emotions there folks.  That might explain why the doodles are redundant.  Over and over patterns are soothing.  The words next to the girl's face are Think Positive, her face reminds me of Alexis Bledel although I wasn't trying for a likeness.

See the Draw Daily 365 drawings and other Sets in my Flickr gallery.






2 comments:

  1. I love the fish that you added to your drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Doodles are awesome!! So much detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates