Ads 468x60px

Zentangle Alphabet P Q R

These artist trading cards are for a series of Zentangle Alphabets ATCs Swap - HAND DRAWN! ( add lots of colors ) at ATC's for All.  I find as I finish each three piece set I'm getting better at making them in a quality that I would want to receive from a swap.  That's really what it's all about with art swapping showcasing the best of our abilities so that as artists we can learn and grow from one another.

See the rest of the Zentangle Alphabet







Shared at Artists in Blogland

5 comments:

  1. What a stellar alphabet - these are SO cool and your tangling is just fab!

    You should check out the site A Letter A Week - it's about creating two alphabets over the course of a year in whatever medium/style you want -

    visiting from AIB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Mary! You are so good at making them look almost 3 dimensional with your shading. Such attention to detail. I need to go back and look at them again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! They pop out of the screen!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great letters, I love your Zentangle Alphabet! Like those colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As others said: your letters pop! I love the choice of color too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates