Ads 468x60px

Two New Draw Daily 365 Drawings

Two recent drawings for my DD365 project.  These are characters from bedtime stories I read to Isabelle.  Aurora isn't quite old enough for bedtime stories I usually read to her during the few minutes when she stays still in the afternoon between 2:30 and 2:45  She's 18 months old it's the active discovery age so she is go, go, go, all day.  Isabelle however, is 4 and bedtime story time is our most cherished.  It's that special time when I can focus on doing something just for her.  The drawings reflect that affection and playfulness I feel with her.  I'm so thankful I chose the girls toys and books to draw because it puts me in touch with them on an entirely selfish level and I love it.

See more Draw Daily 365


7 comments:

  1. These works are so funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute drawings. I had a look back on your older posts and I love your art.
    Enjoy your special story time with your daughter, they grow up so fast.
    Von

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous! And such sweet memories you will have with these drawings! I am really glad that Blue is still a favorite with little ones...my kids were crazy about Blue and Magenta!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smile each time I come by and look at these drawings! They are a lovely collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful (and lovely drawings) . These pages will hold very special memories for you in years to come, as well as now

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing a great job with these and they will be cherished by your girls forever. ancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. brought me back to childhood this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates