Ads 468x60px

Tropical Island Temprance

After seeing Face Forward a friend on the artist trading card website requested one too.  It was great since I was planning on working on a few more of these lady faces.  With each face comes a little more clarity of details.  Face Forward was a stern look and she didn't capture what I was feeling on the inside.  One of the art journal faces looked good but she was just a child.  I called this card Temprance,when I look at her I see a mysterious woman from a tropical island.  I really like her skin coupled with the chestnut hair.  She still doesn't have the nose I like but the shadow looks good so I know I'm getting closer to satisfaction.

See some of the other Artist Trading Cards I've created.



Shared at Artists In Blogland

3 comments:

  1. This is really cool! I love the creative textures and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! I love the background too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates