Ads 468x60px

Thankful for Art Inspiration

08-23-2012 I decided to take up the independent study of Journal Spilling listed in the workshops of the Artists of the Round Table group A.R.T. 

I love art journaling these are the first two pages I completed for lesson one.  I made the page on the right last night the challenge was to select pieces of paper and without over thinking it assembling them quickly onto a page then I attached them with mod podge. 

The page on the left completed today was a practice of color play.  I used Crayola watercolor markers and a water brush to create the look.   When I started I was going to add color to the whole page but for some reason I felt satisfied stopping with the page at this point and decided it was complete.  That has never happened before.  These were bother very fun activities. 

Without thinking I created a two page spread honoring and thanking for my artistic ispirations and pleasures.  What a great memory that I now have to cherish in my journal.  Now off to lunch, have a great day!

See other Art Journal Pages



Shared with   Paint Party Friday   Art Journal Every Day

11 comments:

  1. Fun journal pages love how the words sprial down the page. HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patterns and rhythm and movement in this!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two really smashing pages. Happy PPF Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great memories to hang onto for sure. That is what makes art journaling so fun and meaningful. :) I love your pretty, pretty color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that book, and I love what you did with these pages, making them your own. Fantastic. Gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous journal pages, love the colors and the festive mood of these! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful work, I love the colors and movement of your pages! I'm am looking forward to seeing more. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I especially like the left page: wonderful colours and movement!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the movement on the left page--and I think that the white space adds to the colors--

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you are having fun with this and taking us along for the ride. I love it. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates