Ads 468x60px

Letter E - Exercising Elephants Wearing Earphones

I enjoyed creating the character for this letter so much that I decided to make two a male and a female.  Letter E so these two are exercising elephants wearing earphones.  I drew the line work  last night but was too tired to add the color.  It worked out better that way since I'm still a little high strung from a busy day. 

Today was preschool open house for Isabelle which she loved, I should have known she would.  Afterward we had to run around and take care of errands.  When we got back instead of settling down I got going with the laundry that I let pile up a bit in anticipation of today. 

I don't know about you but for me before a special event that I'm nervous about I will let other areas of my life go while I obsess over the future event.  I could lie and say it's because I'm busy planning but it's just my head work playing out scenarios about how it's going to go.  It's one of my many idiosyncrasies that's happily neurotic.  That's me and my huge pile of stinky laundry.  Which now I have to get back to because the dryer is singing my praises.

See more Alphabet Inspired characters




12 comments:

  1. What beautiful drawings. You have real skill.

    I also imagine all possible scenarios in advance of a big event. It's funny how our brains can do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the elephants and can so relate to the procrastination when preoccupied by an upcoming event.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary,
    I love all your animal portraits. I just got finished looking at them and they're all great. You really capture their likeness in the faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary, nice to meet you. I envy your ability to draw. I can't draw for the life of me although I have taken classes to learn how. I guess lots of practice would get me there but I am preoccupied with so many other things including blogging. I am following along with you too...going to check out more of your art. dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute drawing to delight young childlren!
    Thanks for deciding to follow my blog! Hope you come often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am nuts about ellies and raffies too. Happy PPF from across the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these! They're clever, cute, and well done! nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mary - very cute - love the bee in the pocket! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure wish I had your talent for art. Your drawings/illustrations are great. Do you make your own Christmas cards?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous elephants :) good imagination for this cute little character :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates