Ads 468x60px

Holiday Cookies

08-29-2012 Working from a template provided by one of my art groups I created this art journal page.  It's so warm outside it makes you wonder why I'm thinking about holiday cookies.  I actually was reminded about them by my daughters. 

They thought it was fun to take out all the discs for this tool and tuck them into all kinds of fun places throughout the house.  All were recovered but one.  I couldn't be too tough on them because the only discs I've tried so far are the two that are pictured.

See more Art Journal pages





































Shared with Art Journal Every Day

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your art journal page Mary... you draw beautifully... and those cookies sure do look like a lot of fun...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty cool tool you've got there, even with one disc missing... Nice page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed looking at your page. Makes me feel more at ease drawing instead of painting in my art journal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one of those! I use it once a year to make Christmas cookies, just like my mom did. Only problem is my discs are plastic and I cracked the Christmas Tree one last year. Not sure what I'll do this year. Now I want to draw it, tho.

    I really enjoy your journaling and I definitely don't comment enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great sketch! i love cookies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! Love how your girls played with this! I don't know about you, but I have been thinking Christmas because it is all over the craft stores.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates