Ads 468x60px

Draw a Tote Bag

08-27-2012 I walked into my art space sat in the chair and stared at the desk.  My mind thought of a million different art destinations that I wanted to go but I didn't have the desire to pick up any one specific thing.  Each time I tried to grab a sketchbook or make a color decision I kept having the feeling like I wanted to stop.  Finally I decided to leave. 

I was about to get up but then stopped myself.  I'd wanted this time to myself all day and here I was passing it up.  Finally I decided on drawing an every day object.  When my head is in a spin grabbing paper and pen and drawing just what I see centers me.  I feel good.

See more Every Day Matters objects

EDM 227

6 comments:

  1. Great picture of a great looking back, full of inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is full of inspiration:)Great way to get out of a creative block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I love bags though, so this is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful style, wonderful subject. Glad you persisted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really great bag. In fact, I need one of those! Really well executed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates