Ads 468x60px

Beach Pals - Panda and Polar Bears

I've really been enjoying working in children's illustrative format this weekend.  There are quite a few works in progress once I have them completed I'll get them posted. 

The idea for this drawing came from a fellow artists profile information explaining that she liked polar bears and pandas.  I'm always jumping at chances to draw pandas, my daughters love them and I see their stuffed animals around all the time. 

As I was adding color to these two I kept having this sneaking feeling that something wasn't right but I couldn't put my finger on what it was.  Finally when I was about to add the pandas black I realized what was wrong.  I  had only drawn them with one arm each and that was the arm that was hugging.  Tragedy averted with a little draw in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates