Ads 468x60px

Strange Found a Home

This shirt is strange with the way the material went together it has a different pattern on each side.  I wonder if it was done on purpose?  I wasn't going to buy the shirt for that reason but there was something about it that appealed to me.  Once I tried it on and felt how comfortable it was I had to have it.  Drawing the pattern was very difficult to replicate but I believe I pulled it off fairly well.

Fashion Memoirs




What I'm Wearing
Shoes Xhilaration
Shirt Kasper
Skirt Faded Glory

Shared at Artists in Blogland

5 comments:

  1. You are really good at this Mary. Look at the beads on that necklace! They shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style and thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, great fun. Especially like the necklace and earings... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love all the details of your illustration. Beautiful style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates