Ads 468x60px

Sharing a Bit About Myself

07-12-2012 Bethie the Boo from The Fashionable Adventures of Bethie Boo has gifted me the Liebster award. She states in her blog, "The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less. The meaning of Liebster in German is sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome".

The rules for the award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the question the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.


Here are the questions she asked me and my answers:
1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? I like to hunt for flavors that I haven't tried or haven't had in a while. The last flavor we had that was pretty good was Phillies™ Graham Slam which was Graham cracker flavored ice cream with scoops of chocolate marshmallow cups and a graham swirl. Man that was good.



2. If money was no object, where would you like to travel most? I've always wanted to see Oregon or Washington, just so I could experience the waves crashing on the mountains and watch the sun set over the ocean

3. Describe to me your perfect day off. Feet in the sand, 75 degrees listening to the seagulls and bay lapping the beach with a fishing pole in one hand and a bucket half full of keepers with no responsibilities or chores for the entire 24 hours


Badonk A Donk Fishing Lore

4. What's your favorite guilty pleasure? Freakin' Hot Jalapeno Slim Jims and king size candy bars



5. What is your favorite season? Autumn I love watching the leaves falling, the smells of the freshly used fireplaces and how there is always a slight hint of chill in the air



6. Top 5 Favorite Movies. Go. These were the most recent Netflix rentals that I gave a 5 star rating to The Descendants, I Spy, Office Space, A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas and Tower Heist

7. What is your least favorite household chore? Folding laundry if it's more than three loads it just takes forever and drags on to a point when my lower back starts to ache



8. Coffee or tea or neither? Folgers with milk in the morning 2 cups and a cup of Celestial Seasonings tea in the evening either Tension Tamer, Sleepy Time or Peppermint sometimes 2 cups of tea if it has been a particularly long day



9. Last book you read? Do you recommend it? I'm currently reading The Murder Book by Jonathan Kellerman over a dozen chapters in and I'm pretty happy with it

10. What was your favorite childhood toy? My plastic horse family



11. Do you have any bad habits? Backspacing over answers.

Here are the blogs I chose to tag:
What I Wore 2Day

Wishin I knew How to Blog
artfullyawear
Monkie's Visual Journal
Karen Blados Design and Illustration
Casual Chic Kiki
Listening to the squeak inside
Debra Morris Sketchblog
The Creative Artist
The Fashionable Bureaucrat
Colour Makes People

My questions to them:
1. When are you most alert morning or night?
2. What is you favorite food?
3. Do you prefer to be inside or outside?
4. What color makes you smile?
5. Do you like your name?
6. Would you consider yourself as a quiet, calm person or an active person?
7. Would you rather be by yourself or with lots of other people?
8. Do you find it hard to answer personal questions?
9. What do you do when you get angry?
10. What do you do when you are happy?
11. Who are you most likely to trust?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! BTW, I try to always fold laundry while watching tv or a movie. Makes it fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun answers! I am the same way on the laundry, it's not my favorite thing to do at all. And I love autumn as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers. I feel the exact same way about Autumn. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates