Ads 468x60px

Peace, Hope and Serenity

Earlier as I was drawing this I thought about how much I enjoy working in this fashion sketchbook.  I have loved drawing clothes, shoes, jewelry etc but let's face it I don't have an unlimited supply of these items at some point my wardrobe is going to be completed.  How would I be able to continue doing what I love? 

Other people's stuff.  How would it be to draw other people's outfits and accessories?  When I draw my clothes I add my personal thoughts.  If I were to draw their items would I include their comments or just draw the objects?  Would the pages have the same impact without those insights?  How would I even go about doing such a thing?   Would anyone even want drawings like this?  I don't know.  For now I'll enjoy the artistic ride, muse along the way and see where it takes me. 


What I'm Wearing
Dress Speechless
Shoes American Eagle
Necklace Merona

4 comments:

  1. I really like your drawings, Mary. I would love it if you drew one of my outfits and put in your comments - I wouldn't be offended (even if you said nasty things, hee hee).

    Anyway, the offer's there. I think it would be neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your sketches look 3D :) Awesome! And I love that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, I'm loving your fashion illustrations!! I'd love to see you do an illustration from Sheila's wardrobe. She's a favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice page! I love the bracelet, the lettering and the abstract way you placed the pattern on the dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates