Ads 468x60px

Great Start to a New Month

I'm posting pretty late tonight because we finally got to go to a powered up town today.  It was a super great time with my daughters.  They all love dressing up and shopping almost as much as I do. When our feet were tired and shopping was done we had a Taco Bell lunch. My husband completed the evening for us by getting pizza dinner for the girls and my favorite antipasto salad for me. 

I rescanned some of the other fashion skecthbook pages because when I draw them I snap a quick cell phone picture and they're usually not the best lighting.  The scans really bring out the most accurate colors.

 Have a good night.



What I'm Wearing
Shirt Katherine New York
Skirt Faded Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates