Ads 468x60px

Whistle While You Work

Nothing too fancy today.  Some days we just need to get down and dirty, today was that day for me.  Luckily I also believe if hard work has to be done that time off is madatory.  After a morning of deep cleaning the house I treated myself to an hour of sunshine time.  When I draw these I never worry abut scale.  I have fun making the most important piece the biggest on the page.  By size comparison I can tell that leasure time ruled, cleaning clothes were tiny as can be. 


 What I'm Wearing
Bathing Suit Catalina
Top Faded Glory
Shorts Danskin

1 comment:

  1. Hia,

    I just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. :) Cute outfit drawings. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates