Ads 468x60px

Summer Sweater

06-24-2012 This is what I wore today.  The sweater was thin and comfortable inside the air conditioned house.  The dress is strappy so there was an option to be cooler if I decided to go out into the sunny 86 degrees.  The necklace is one of my favorites, I wish there was a way to capture its shimmery quality.

A bit more time was spent reproducing the pattern and that was only half of it, I would have drawn it all if I hadn't reeled myself back in.  This is one of those projects that I could have played with and tweaked for a while and not grown tired of.




















































What I'm Wearing
Sweater: American Eagle
Shoes: Xhilaration
Dress: La Belle 

3 comments:

  1. This reminds me a little of something I saw at a List exhibit here in NYC - a visual packing list for vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific drawing!! And I love the layout of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates