Ads 468x60px

Feeling Beachy

06-25-2012 Who doesn't love a comfortable pair of jeans?  This pair is Lee low cut waist with boot leg.  I drew the pocket because I really like jeans with stitched pockets.  I dressed up the outfit a bit with a pair of bow shoes that have an interesting heal and a form fitting tank.  The starfish charm I bought at the local craft store I actually have quite a few different ones that I swap out on the same chain.  They're nice when I don't feel like going with anything bulky.




What I'm Wearing
Jeans: Lee
Top: Internation Concepts
Shoes: Blossom Collection

2 comments:

  1. A lovely page and it tells us a lot about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool concept for chronicling your daily wear and practicing your art. Love scrolling through your pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates