Ads 468x60px

Draw Something Sweet

05-05-2011 When I was challenged with drawing something sweet I went through the house browsing over everything we have from that department.  There is always a good cross section of yummies.  We are terribly good sweet tooth shoppers. 

I settled on this for a drawing because it was something new to me.  Having loved the little cinnamon imperials my whole childhood these are the adult version.  The same great flavor in a more realistic serving size.

EDM 96

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I love the "realistic serving size" :)) Great sketch. I must say we don't have those in my country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! I could pick from probably twenty plus sweets!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates