Ads 468x60px

Draw a Nearby Body of Water

05-18-2012 Posting daily for Every Day in May and Draw Daily 365 has been so much fun.  It's not as much of a chore as I feared it would be.  Isn't life funny like that, things when anticipated are far worse than if you just dive in and do them. 

This is a view from the side of the road by our local tidal pond.  I sketched it onto a napkin I found in my glove compartment and transferred it into my Moleskine when I got home.  It was interesting to see the difference between the real life view and my artfully altered view when I held the napkin up next to the scene.  My eye picked up the most interesting objects from the scene and combined them rather than sketching out the boring open spaces.  I really enjoyed drawing this piece.


EDM 83

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates